Macbook Pro 13 (2010) DPCLatency

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by FireSokar, Jul 18, 2010.

1. FireSokar macrumors regular

Has anyone been able to find a driver for the Macbook Pro 13 with Nvidia 320GM that lowers latency under windows 7 bootcamp?

2. FireSokar thread starter macrumors regular

No one has anything to say? I know others had the issue as well. I'm just trying to figure out if anyones been able to fix it without disable the nvidia driver. Is there a modified driver available?

3. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about. Shouldn't you be able to fix any settings you might want to change in the NVidia control panel in Windows?

4. FireSokar thread starter macrumors regular

I learned about DPCLatency when I had my MacBook Air basically its a program that calculates how long the pc takes to complete an operation. It represents these results in a graphical bar display short green lines are good. However the MacBook pro with default drivers display constant yellow 1000-2000us delay. When you disable the default video driver the issue goes away. This normally wouldn't be a problem but in the MacBook Air it made audio unusable at all times and in the MacBook Pro it only makes professional audio applications a risky gamble.

5. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Oh, I see
    I'm not aware of any fixes to the problem, sorry. :eek: