Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

raaq

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
So close now! :)

screenshot.jpg

Reactions: Marshall73

windmark

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2016
Sweden
I just got a call from DHL about my delivery and he just wanted to confirm that I'm actually home today. OF COURSE I AM! He wasn't sure when he would be here yet but at least before 12. Woho!

Reactions: grootmoeder

firstofnine

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2014
Munich/Bavaria/Germany
So I called apple - but this did not really help. He said: you will get it tomorrow - I said: But DHL does not even have the MacBook - he said: you will get it tomorrow - I said: BUT DHL DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING - he said: you will get it tomorrow - I gave up and said: OK I have to trust you.....
Not very helpful.

Reactions: Gnew

Earl475

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
I just got a call from DHL about my delivery and he just wanted to confirm that I'm actually home today. OF COURSE I AM! He wasn't sure when he would be here yet but at least before 12. Woho!

SO THE RACE IS ON...SWEDEN OR GERMANY? WHO WILL MAKE IT?

But I must say, your DHL is way cooler than ours...to call if you're home...haha...here it happens that they leave you a card even IF you're home (at least normal DHL does).

Reactions: windmark

Grolubao

macrumors 68000
Dec 23, 2008
London, UK
Anyone with UPS has am update ? Mine left cologne at 2:48am but still no arrival scan here in the UK

This is actually very strange... Ours have been similar all across, but now:

Koeln, Germany 22/11/2016 8:18 Departure Scan

Now, if I look at the flights there's only a flight at 3 am from Cologne to London, so I'm confused...

Daventry

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2011
And to top my day up I'm trying to sell my iPhone 6 on eBay and just getting bids from scammers :-(

Eliottjames

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
Any UK BTO 15' 3-4 weeks seeing movement yet? My delivery estimate is 25th-2nd but I'm loosing hope that I'll get it by Friday.

phloo

macrumors regular
May 23, 2016
Mine is in Hamburg since 8am. Come on delivery guy... show me your express skills!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.