Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Baloch

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2016
East Midlands, UK
This is actually very strange... Ours have been similar all across, but now:

Koeln, Germany 22/11/2016 8:18 Departure Scan

Now, if I look at the flights there's only a flight at 3 am from Cologne to London, so I'm confused...
Mine probably was destined for East Midland Airport but ya the cologne to London was around 3:30 am

Reactions: Grolubao

MichielH

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2016
So new to this topic, was a bit inpatient about my delivery. So called Apple this morning (the Dutch one) and they told me that due to the large number of Macs they had to ship, they had to divert to alternate shipping partners (DHL, TNT).

My Mac is now in Amsterdam, will be handed over to DHL today and will be delivered tomorrow :-D

SwissGuy93

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
You guys are making me more and more jealous! ;P My delivery window is 4-5 weeks (ordered on the 3rd) so they state 12.-15. December. But that would be if the macbook was shipped after 5 weeks. What do you think? Any chance of it getting sent out next week? Judging by the rather late delivery dates for the first wave I assume not. It's a pity that Apple cannot get it's stuff together when a new product launches.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
It's happing:
With courier for delivery EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS, THE 09:20

BJOCxpG.gif
congratz..

Reactions: delasonrisa

ManuCH

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
The TNT package arrived in Zurich (the same place where I am!), so in theory it could go out for delivery today. However the system still says it should deliver tomorrow. Hope it's a glitch. Fingers crossed!

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 09.34.55.png

sn00p

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2009
Any UK BTO 15' 3-4 weeks seeing movement yet? My delivery estimate is 25th-2nd but I'm loosing hope that I'll get it by Friday.

Yes, mine went pfd this morning (checked when I woke up).

15" base but with US keyboard, 3-4 weeks delivers between 25th and 2nd, ordered 1pm the day after the announcement.

I would say there's zero chance of Friday.

hendl

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2016
Munich, Germany
mine is 5 minutes away :confused: but as it arrived a little late at the delivery facility i guess the driver will pick it up on his second tour.

edit:

With delivery courier 09:43 :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnew

Gloomy Angel

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2016
Norway
My MacBook Pro just arrived Oslo, Norway this morning by the wonderful people at TNT. Just 120 kilometers to go. Estimated delivery 25. november – but I hope they'll knock on my door later today.

alexanderjulo

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2016
Zurich, Switzerland
The TNT package arrived in Zurich (the same place where I am!), so in theory it could go out for delivery today. However the system still says it should deliver tomorrow. Hope it's a glitch. Fingers crossed!

View attachment 674032

Well, I have something similar here. Mine has been already forwarded again, so it is somewhat similar to what has been posted here for the apple watch

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 09.39.13.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.