Hi their.. I need some advice on buyin a macbook pro. Oke what do i need it for? Programmin (PHP), Playing poker (Pokerstars, and its need to be able to Play World of Warcraft, and smiliar games.. (most games recuire less graphs then WoW does) Should i wait till the refresh? (like max. 2more months) Or get 1 now? And then take the most expensive 15"? I can get 20% off @ my work now, so thats like 3-400Euro.. Can anyone give me an good advice? I dont really care about the redesign, altho a 15" air with Pro specs would be awesome.. But if the ivy bridge is really worth waiting for, should i?