Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
Durandal7 said:
What is your philosophy on life?
How do you go about living your life?
Who are you?
What do you want?
Where are you going?
Why?
Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?

(Sorry.) :eek: ;)

j26

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
Paddyland
What is your philosophy on life? Treat people as you would like to be treated, not just with consideration, but honesty.
How do you go about living your life?Try to do that best I can at whatever I'm doing, but not worry if someone can do it better. My goals are personal, not competitive.
Who are you?Just a soul trying to make sense of a world that is consuming its way to oblivion, and considering using nuclear weapons
What do you want?A sandwich
Where are you going?To the fridge
Why?To get something to put in my sandwich

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
What is your philosophy on life? Karma controls all. Be good and happy?
How do you go about living your life? In real life? Think Dr. Hibbert. I laugh a lot. Humour is a big part of my life. Everything is good with humour.
Who are you? A person in waiting
What do you want? Safety
Where are you going? Busy places
Why? I don't like the rest.

kettle

macrumors 65816
raggedjimmi said:
Karma controls all. Be good and happy?
If this were the case, surely all the ripples of rights and wrongs would even themselves out into a mirrored mill pond of indifference. A potential difference between good and bad may be required for Karma to get noticed doing its cosmic policeman thing, showing us an all knowing omni present justice, but this doesn't mean that karma has the last word, or the first. It's just a knee jerk reaction arguably no less a coincidence than following ambulances and finding ill fortune.

Also, be good and happy, what do you call the force that dishes out misfortune to genuine 100% proof do-gooders? anti karma?

I'm not on your case personally, just on the case...

peace etc.

Shamus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2006
lilstewart said:
Well, being in the state that I am in now, there is no way to be positive.

Your right, I dont know what your life is like at all. All I am saying is that there are people in the world that are in a worse off state than yourself. Think about it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.