- Apr 12, 2001
A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacUpdate to promote their Mac application bundle deal. Their latest bundle delivers up to 10 Mac applications for $49.99 (a $447.96 value if all purchased separately) including:
- Drive Genius 2 ($99): diagnoses and repairs problems with your hard drive, optimizes your system, and more.
- RapidWeaver 4 ($79): Create professional-looking Web sites quickly and easily.
- DefaultFolder X 4 ($34.95): Fly through Open & Save dialog boxes at lightning speed.
- VirusBarrier X 10.5 ($69.95): Fast, simple, and non-intrusive anti-virus software.
- MacGourmet Deluxe ($44.95): Like iTunes for food, track recipes, plan meals, manage wines, and more.
- LittleSnitch 2 ($29.95): Monitors your network connection to make sure your Mac only sends out what you want it to.
- KeyCue 4 ($27): Displays full keyboard shortcuts for all your applications
- MacPilot 3 ($19.95): Access hundreds of hidden features to customize and improve your Mac OS X experience.
- WhatSize 4 ($12.99): Identify files that are hogging disk space.
- iVolume 3 ($29.95): Ensures all your iTunes tracks play back at the same volume level.
Unlike in past promotions, there appears to be no unlocking requirement and all apps are available from day one. The sale lasts for two weeks.
MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.
Article Link: MacUpdate Holiday Mac Application Bundle for $49