Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clouddhopper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2020
I have a mid 2011 I Mac and have installed the latest security up date, so now running 10.13.6 (17G13033) After the update the Magic Mouse will not connect to the Mac. I have installed 2 sets of batteries to make sure however the apple bluetooth keyboard connect ok. I don't know if the mouse has died or its to do with the update, the mouse was working fine before has anyone else have the same problem.

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
No problem here with my 2010 iMac running the latest patch to High Sierra. Do the lights on the bottom of the mouse come on? Have you tried pairing it with another computer? Do other Bluetooth devices with with your iMac?

lfaa

macrumors regular
Dec 15, 2019
I don't know if you solved your coonection issue Clouddhopper, but I have here the same kind of mouse (the magic mouse with 2 AA batteries inside) and it's working perfectly with High Sierra. But I lost the connection once a day at least when using it with Catalina and a 2019 MB pro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.