Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

.Andy

macrumors 68030
Jul 18, 2004
The Mergui Archipelago
It's a slippery slope, I tell you. Next thing you know, people will have invented Religion.
vpj1bs.jpg

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
That must be some weird LSD to have you tripping for 12-14 hours. Acid hits in 45min to an hour, then you ride the waves of tripping hard for 3-4 hours. The comedown is very mild.

Not weird, just strong. 12-14 hours is the upper limit, never really seen the point in shorter weaker trips.

(marc)

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2010
the woods
Well, there's certainly no reason to make LSD, cannabis and mushrooms illegal all the while alcohol is legally abused by millions.

I agree with you there and while you can't OD on LSD it can certainly make you crazy. I know a few people who used to sip on vials and munch on sheets (100 hits) and didn't feel straight for years.

I have a somewhat good friend of mine, he said after his super intense LSD days it took him about 2 years before he felt somewhat normal, took about a year before he could speak normally.

[...]

I stayed stoned for multiple days after smoking my first joint. I was told you'd be stoned for 3-4 hours. Boy, was I scared!

I'm probably not going to touch any drugs anytime soon...

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
I stayed stoned for multiple days after smoking my first joint. I was told you'd be stoned for 3-4 hours. Boy, was I scared!

:eek: Did it look like this?

Who's your supply?? Sounds like premo stuff.

Come on, get back up on that horse. ;)

Attachments

• cigars.jpg
    cigars.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 102
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.