i usually eat grapefruit for breakfast and thought i should change it up a little. last week i bought a few mangos, one a day for breakfast. tues night i cut one up and refrigerate it for the next morning. well that morning i found a rash around my left eye (before eating the mango). didnt think much about it. the following day it was on both eyes. sunday half my face and my neck is covered in this rash, my eyes are swollen, im itchy, and i cannot figure out what the heck is happening to me. this morning im still itchy and its not getting better. as im sitting here doing paperwork, im eating a mango. thats when it hit me. i googled mango allergy. come to find out the skins have the same damn oil as poison oak and poison ivy!!! so from now on i will be wearing latex gloves to cut them up.