Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chriswhv6

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2015
Here we go with another Monthly Challenge!
Please share what you all got for March 2024.

I’m very happy with mine as it’s only for half the month I have to make sure on completing it, so no complaints from me ☺️

Enjoy the month everyone and good luck in hopes you get a Challenge you seek after!

IMG_1573.jpeg

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
Q for you - does your indoor bike connect to the AW or iPhone for workout recording?
My spin bike is 10+ years old (still living it) and I enter my workouts in the health app and have never ever received an indoor cycling challenge, and that's 90+% of the workouts that I do record.
Clarification: I do start an indoor cycling workout on my AW, and finish it, and it does get recorded as such, I manually add the distance.

Last edited:

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
Easy. I have to do 1000 a day. Not accumulative either. Not had one like that in a long time. At least you can hit the weekend to get ahead for the week.
Well, yeah, but for a variety of reasons, I can only have my watch on for about 4 hours at night, so maybe not "easy". I can't get credit for the bulk of my activity during the day.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Well, yeah, but for a variety of reasons, I can only have my watch on for about 4 hours at night, so maybe not "easy". I can't get credit for the bulk of my activity during the day.
Really? How come? A really strict dress code at work or something? Just curious. Feel free to tell me to mind my own business!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.