Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsf8x

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2010
can i ask what the duck icon is?

Adium, an application that combines different chat accounts into one. For example, I could have my MSN, AIM, and Facebook chat all in one "buddy list" .. They're separated of course though, its a great application. ALso has great customization abilities

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
Desktop%20May-1.png

care to post a link? this one's rly cool.

theLimit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2007
up tha holler, acrost tha crick
Mine for the month

I love Summer, she's usually at least one of my wallpapers. I wish she had a current show.

This is real nice. Link?

I went with something different this month. I'm really liking the new Doctor. His new companion is my favorite, I'm a sucker for gingers.

My OS X and Windows wallpapers on my Air. OS X original here. The Windows one is low res, but I'm rarely in Windows.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-03 at 1.19.46 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-05-03 at 1.19.46 AM.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 206
  • snf03who_1017753a.jpg
    snf03who_1017753a.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 429

Mal

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2002
Orlando
Just changed.
content

(Don't click on the image, it will download the image to your computer. Click here to see it larger.)

Wallpaper is one I just put together, using other official images. Link to Original

I'm using a custom version of the Bowtie theme "Wet Floor No Ratings Mod" (kinda ironic that I modded a modded theme). If you want my version (which entails black text with a white shadow behind it, instead of white text with a black shadow), it's available at this link.

I'm using GeekTool for the calendar (both the single day and the month views, just with an image for the background of the single day part, my own creation) for the weather, as well as most of the grey boxes, then Adium with a custom theme for the contact list and the grey background there.

jW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.