Maybe it's just me but...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by adh328, Dec 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. adh328 macrumors member

I absolutely love my new Macbook Pro. It is easily my favorite Mac I have owned. I have experienced minimal issues compared to some of the issues that other people are experiencing and honestly, the dongle situation doesn't bother me. My battery gets 10-11 hours easy with moderate use and I have only experienced a bug twice since owning it, but really, what computer hasn't had a bug every once in a while? Am I alone here? All I see online are complaints about this machine but I honestly have been completely satisfied since purchasing.

My machine: 15" MBP 2016. 2.6GHz 16GB 512SSD AMD 460 Graphics

2. SoyCapitanSoyCapitan macrumors 68040

SoyCapitanSoyCapitan

I don't have issues with the new machine and I test them very thoroughly. I was one of the main guys who tested hardware and software completely on the Mac Pro forum. But I do think Apple needs to review all their software departments for QC and testing. They need to look at their employees for incompetence, laziness, stock manipulation or potential sabotage.

Forums and social media will also have to take responsibility in the future for being avenues where misinformation and cyber-hysteria are easily spread by malicious people. Having read all the comments around here there are quite a few people who are being disingenuous or at least technically incompetent at understanding the difference between a hardware or software problem.

There's a way to voice discontent. Cyber hysteria and acting like a loud cry baby isn't the way. Sadly sabotage and spreading false rumours online is a common theme now and its purpose is to hurt industry and society.