Last night I helped a friend take about his 13 MBP to clean it. He had spilt laundry detergent on it and it seeped through the entire back. Everything was wet with detergent. His battery, his super drive, his hard drive, his logic board and anything else you can think of was soaked. It had also seeped through the keyboard. We cleaned it out and made sure it was completely dry. I then asked him if he had tried to turn it on and he said yes. Apparently he hooked it up to the charger tried to turn it on about 4 times and heard a tiny crackling sound and when he first opened it up he saw bubbles on the logic board. Now I am thinking that even though we took it apart and cleaned it he did all the damage when he tried to turn it on and it is fried. He says he's gonna try and turn it on friday but I honestly think he broke it and there is no hope. What are your thoughts?