MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Keebler

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2005
Canada
well, i think the march 29th and 24th events could be misconstrued to mean 'newly released macs'. i think the wording bleeds itself to showing new people or people with older macs, what the 'new' macs are (meaning last year's versions, which would be 'new' to those folks)

BUT, the event notice for the 17th has my pants suddenly growing in a way that has me thinking of those high school days when i needed a binder to hide my excitement :) lol

-Alan-

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2007
If I've been hearing correctly, Tuesdays are the day Apple does its releases...and the 17th is a Tuesday. :)

Quadrant

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2007
Don't get too excited people!

Read the text in the link, it refers to iLife 06 - hmmmmmmmm!!

mrgreen4242

macrumors 601
Feb 10, 2004
Don't get too excited people!

Read the text in the link, it refers to iLife 06 - hmmmmmmmm!!

iLife '06 is the most current version of iLife. We probably won't get '07 until Leopard is released... Not sure what your point is?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
This is a complete non-story. Here is a listing for this seminar from last November 28th.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D052; Blazer/4.5) 16;320x320)

WildCowboy said:
This is a complete non-story. Here is a listing for this seminar from last November 28th.

the whole point of this post waw that its a non story. didn't anyone read the first post?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
the whole point of this post waw that its a non story. didn't anyone read the first post?

Yes, I read the first post. I guess I just feel that the "non-story" aspect of it could have been worded more strongly. It's not just that Apple has been giving seminars with "similar titles"...they've been giving one with the exact same title and description for quite some time now.

And sorry, I should have been more clear...Macsimumnews (along with everyone else who is reporting this as a valid rumor) has a non-story. MR, as always, is on the ball. :cool:

This isn't the first time people have erroneously pointed to old Apple seminars as evidence for new releases. And it won't be the last.

Quadrant

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2007
iLife '06 is the most current version of iLife. We probably won't get '07 until Leopard is released... Not sure what your point is?

As poster's below have noted this is old news that's why I mentioned the iLife 06 text, sorry, should have made myself more clear buddy. That was my point.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
They are coming sometime soon, they have to be...its been a year and a half and its time they do. But well just havve to wait it out.

tablespork

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2005
AFAIK, Apple hasn't even mentioned iLife 07. Who's to say it's coming at all? Certainly if we're getting it this late (with Tiger, currently expected sometime between April and June), we won't be expecting iLife 08 at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.