Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tom1971

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2007
Also "Prepared for shipment" for the iPad 3G
The micro-SIM has been shipped separately on May 21st, but I haven't received it yet.

Limbo71

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2010
Status changed to prepared for shipment, 16GB WIFI IPAD

Calgary here

Case not yet shipped.

vanc

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2007
Prepared for shipment! finally :)

16G 3G model. The apple case ordered the same time shows "Ships by May 28th". So I won't get it this month.

billyzenme

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2009
Prepared for shipment! finally :)

16G 3G model. The apple case ordered the same time shows "Ships by May 28th". So I won't get it this month.

same thing for mine. and the ipad case will probably arrive between 5/31 and 6/4

FCDP

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2007
Toronto, Canada
"Prepared for Shipment" in Toronto.

Sadly, it appears the Camera connection kit I ordered will not be along for the ride. On the bright side, the SwitchEasy Ultra clear case I ordered just shipped, and will be here tomorrow. :D

Doju

macrumors 68000
Jun 16, 2008
I received the message too. SHIPPED! :D

4xOe

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Mine is "prepared for shipment". Toronto
Order Date: May 10, 2010 at 12:44 AM PDT

When did you order? Did it say ships by May 28th?

Placed the order right when the store opened on the 10th. The order always said delivers by the 28th. But the shipping notice that I just got from apple says by the 31st and the fedex site says that it was picked up after the cut off. So I will be seeing mine on Monday:(:mad:

arbitrage

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Just got my email that mine shipped. Still no change on the Camera kit. Email says delivers by May 31st:mad: However, Fedex tracking shows delivers by 5pm May 28th!!:eek::eek:

Also Fedex shows that it missed pickup this evening in Shenzhen but I guess it will board its first plane ride tomorrow morning in China!!

So Excited!

Also has anyone's Camera Kit shipped or been prepared for shipping yet??? I know it is only listed as ships by the 28th but UK orders have shipped.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-05-24 at 3.36.02 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-05-24 at 3.36.02 PM.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 71

arbitrage

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Placed the order right when the store opened on the 10th. The order always said delivers by the 28th. But the shipping notice that I just got from apple says by the 31st and the fedex site says that it was picked up after the cut off. So I will be seeing mine on Monday:(:mad:

Don't worry, check the Fedex date estimate. You will definetely have it by Friday, probably even Thursday if you're in a major center (which you are). Mine says for Friday and I'm in Whitehorse Yukon so one extra day from Vancouver OR Calgary orders as always.

arbitrage

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
i ordered my 32gb 3G at "May 9, 2010 at 11:49 PM PDT" and mine is still only prepared for shipment :(

Umm, that's because you're in Calgary. Calgary is a major center for air traffic and therefore Fedex airmail. And since its in the west the ipad will get there in 2-3 days. Therefore, Apple is holding your order for another day so you don't get it early. That said it looks like some people will get it on Thursday. You could easily still have it by Thursday. Also no one's have actually left China yet as they all missed the deadline last night in China. Currently it's really early morning Tuesday in China. So things will get moving in about 3 hrs.

Aydin

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Umm, that's because you're in Calgary. Calgary is a major center for air traffic and therefore Fedex airmail. And since its in the west the ipad will get there in 2-3 days. Therefore, Apple is holding your order for another day so you don't get it early. That said it looks like some people will get it on Thursday. You could easily still have it by Thursday.

I hope that's also the case for Vancouver. It's just a day before my birthday and it must reach me!

brendanryder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2006
Calgary
Umm, that's because you're in Calgary. Calgary is a major center for air traffic and therefore Fedex airmail. And since its in the west the ipad will get there in 2-3 days. Therefore, Apple is holding your order for another day so you don't get it early. That said it looks like some people will get it on Thursday. You could easily still have it by Thursday. Also no one's have actually left China yet as they all missed the deadline last night in China. Currently it's really early morning Tuesday in China. So things will get moving in about 3 hrs.

daymn, haha. that was rather informative. i never thought about that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.