mini in buyers guide

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
Isn't it about time to add the mini to the buyer's guide, or do you guys think it won't even get revved ;)

cheers

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
miloblithe said:
It would also make sense to split out the different iPod models, although that is a bit of a pain.
ya, the ipods are a bit of a challenge.

trying to figure out the best way to track.

The mac mini's on the list now... but there's not much there to go by... no historical data.

arn

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Awesome, the product photos have updated to! :D

EDIT: Under Mac mini it say's

"('special notes' last updated on December 31, 1969)"

1969?

EDIT 2: Ok it's fixed :)

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
clayjohanson said:
Uh, now it appears to say NOTHING about the Mac mini. HTML coding problem? Viewing in IE 6 for Windows.
Heh... there really is nothing to say about the Mac Mini -- at least with respect to when it will be updated.

There is no way to predict when the next mini will come out since Apple's never updated it before.

arn

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
arn said:
Heh... there really is nothing to say about the Mac Mini -- at least with respect to when it will be updated.

There is no way to predict when the next mini will come out since Apple's never updated it before.

arn
No, I mean it says NOTHING... none of this type info is appearing at all:

Product: PowerBook
Last Release: January 31, 2005
Days Since Update: 11 (Average = 185)
Recommendation: Buy Now! - Product just updated
Special Notes: none.

There's just a big white void. Safari shows it OK, but IE 6 for Windows does not. All other computer info shows correctly in IE 6, so I assume that there's some sort of coding error in the Mac mini section that only affects IE.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
clayjohanson said:
No, I mean it says NOTHING... none of this type info is appearing at all:
There's just a big white void. Safari shows it OK, but IE 6 for Windows does not. All other computer info shows correctly in IE 6, so I assume that there's some sort of coding error in the Mac mini section that only affects IE.
ah... guess I should test on more than one browser... :)

Thanks for the heads up. I think it's fixed now.

arn

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Uh, Apple DID upgrade the Mac Mini about a week after they shipped... the 8x SuperDrive?

That means that we are long overdue for a Mini update. :( :mad: :p

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
Mechcozmo said:
Uh, Apple DID upgrade the Mac Mini about a week after they shipped... the 8x SuperDrive?

That means that we are long overdue for a Mini update. :( :mad: :p
And the price dump on RAM+ Wireless package ;)

quagmire

macrumors 603
Apr 19, 2004
All pics updated except the Powerbooks and I still believe the Xserve. Pbooks are still ti and Xserves is still G4.

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
quagmire said:
All pics updated except the Powerbooks and I still believe the Xserve. Pbooks are still ti and Xserves is still G4.
Yes you are correct with the PB and the Xserve :eek:
Will proberly be updated soon,(i hope :rolleyes: )

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
Mechcozmo said:
No, they didn't. They updated their site, and subsequently changed it back again, but the hardware didn't change.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Nermal said:
No, they didn't. They updated their site, and subsequently changed it back again, but the hardware didn't change.
I should stop only reading MacRumors..... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.