Minute Scratch Under iPhone 6plus Rear Camera

salmankhan

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2013
Hello my macbuddies,
As the title states jus recently i have noticed that there are small scratches beneath the sapphire lens cover on the rear camera of my iPhone 6plus. They r only visible under a said angle n when light is shown on it. Though it is not interfering with the photos but definately they r there. Anyhow has anyone experienced a similiar problem or noticed anything like that on their pluses ?

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Hello my macbuddies,
As the title states jus recently i have noticed that there are small scratches beneath the sapphire lens cover on the rear camera of my iPhone 6plus. They r only visible under a said angle n when light is shown on it. Though it is not interfering with the photos but definately they r there. Anyhow has anyone experienced a similiar problem or noticed anything like that on their pluses ?
I have not. But phones do get scratched up. Are you saying that these scratches were there when you bought the phone?

Is the phone in a case?

salmankhan

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 22, 2013
>Location: Pakistan

Please apply logic before posting here, thank you.

Thanks. As english is not my first language.

----------

I have not. But phones do get scratched up. Are you saying that these scratches were there when you bought the phone?

Is the phone in a case?

No the phone is not in a case. As far as i think it seems like a manufacturing flaw on my iphone 6plus. Because like i mentioned the scratch is not on the outside saphire covering it seems like it is inside.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
Thanks. As english is not my first language.

----------

No the phone is not in a case. As far as i think it seems like a manufacturing flaw on my iphone 6plus. Because like i mentioned the scratch is not on the outside saphire covering it seems like it is inside.
Then give Apple a call - they should replace it if it is a flaw.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.