macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
She's a crotch shot and a DUI arrest away from being a huge star. :D

Virgil-TB2

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
The "US Americans"

The Iraq? Is that what she said?
She also said "The US Americans" as if the "South African Americans" were like, another kind of Americans or something. :eek:

The closest she got to answering the question was where she seemed to be implying that people couldn't find things on maps because there "aren't enough maps" to go around. :confused:

tyciol

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2007
She also said "The US Americans" as if the "South African Americans" were like, another kind of Americans or something. :eek:

The closest she got to answering the question was where she seemed to be implying that people couldn't find things on maps because there "aren't enough maps" to go around. :confused:
While she is stupid, there's nothign wrong with that part.

Canadians live in North America, there are Brazilian South Americans...

Mxsix

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2006
That was hilarious. The host was like laughing when he took the mic away from her.

noaccess

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
This kind of thing makes me wonder if the human race will still be around in 50 years.
Probably not. :(

Is it 2 minutes to midnight yet?

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
the irony is she is an example of the kind of bad education she was trying to talk about. What were the figures the other woman was saying? One in 5 people can't point out America on a map?

The US has a population of 300 million. 20% is 60 million. That's 60,000,000 people who, if given a map of the globe that they live on, couldn't point out the great big mass of land which they call their country of residence. Is it just me, or is there something severely f***ed up going on here?

The video is funny, yes, but also terribly poignant.

Is it 2 minutes to midnight yet?
3... 2... 1.... ding, ding, ding...

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2006
London
What what! Hold the phone.. so your telling me the people in iRaq (Hehe) and South Africa aren't citizens of the US?