Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 49

DVNIEL

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2003
Just got the update too!

I'm so glad to know that they're not sitting on their hands about this subject.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.PNG
    IMG_0058.PNG
    208.7 KB · Views: 50

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Insert a bunch of comments from angry nerds on the internet about asking the same question for the 1,000th time here: _______________________________

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP GETTING ANGRY AT THIS!!!! SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT I LIKE threads WHEN THEY REPEAT THEM in a diffrent way.

i just had this same question with my friend, i told her do u have MMS for your iphone?

-"no, but u can e-mail me some pics!"

-"ohhhh, no problem" ;)

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP GETTING ANGRY AT THIS!!!! SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT I LIKE threads WHEN THEY REPEAT THEM in a diffrent way.

i just had this same question with my friend, i told her do u have MMS for your iphone?

-"no, but u can e-mail me some pics!"

-"ohhhh, no problem" ;)

NO

cenetti

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2008
This is just pathetic really... I mean come on.. all revolutionary iphoooone..:rolleyes:

I just met this super sexy chick, she is sending me cute pics...I couldn't even bring myself to tell her that my phone doesn't receive or send mms... talk about fun killer....

I am trolling at ATT viewmyfrigginmeassage website just to see her pics... PATHETIC !

but who am I kidding, I have been dealing with this BS since 07...

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009
This is just pathetic really... I mean come on.. all revolutionary iphoooone..:rolleyes:

I just met this super sexy chick, she is sending me cute pics...I couldn't even bring myself to tell her that my phone doesn't receive or send mms... talk about fun killer....

I am trolling at ATT viewmyfrigginmeassage website just to see her pics... PATHETIC !

That's very sad....:rolleyes:

leomac08

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Just a heads up to Newbies - seems that folks on this forum do not like when you ask questions. Thanks guys for all your support. Maybe if you have nothing good to say you should click on! I just asked if anyone had heard any news.

Amen brother!, SOME people in this macrumors forums have nothing else to do with their life's but make fun of repeated threads.;)

It has happend to me a lot! but looks like a big brother policy has been placed years ago!

STEVESKI07

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2009
Washington, DC

AT&T will never give us MMS if people keep lying about the quality of girls they're seeing. :rolleyes:

nickrinaldi

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
over under on at & t service crashing on the first day of mms with everyone taking random pictures to test it out all day.:eek:

PhightinPhils26

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2007
Philly

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
People just use Email, then you can send better larger pics etc.

The only downfall is for those who use a regular phone and can not receive Email, they you can call them Technology Challenged..LOL

Personally I am not making a big deal over the MMS and Tethering issue, when it comes I will use MMS, Tethering to me is not worth the extra $35.00 per month.

You either Love your iPhone or you Do Not, there is no in between

I have a new White 3GS 32GB Version it is truly amazing, AT&T is just as good as Verizon to me.

sellitom

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2008
TX
Oh brotheeerrr, ya think - just because you can't score a hot chick...nobody else can either....

ya need to get out more....:D

Ouch... Coming from a "macrumors 6502" member in a forum...? ULTIMATE PUT DOWN. Yeah, bro. Get out more, get off forums and you can score a hot chick. You can tell them about all of the cool Apple products you own, too. That is how you pull them in.

You got him good. Go you. I bet you have an Apple sticker on your car, too. (Which is probably a hybrid, correct?)

z062007

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
late summer. hmmm lets see here. late summer to me means about sometime in august. by the time ATT gets around to having it work, it will be Christmas 2020.

one other thing they should do is tell us what phones' CAN receive MMS messages other than the iphone. it's great that we will get it but it be nice to send pics to my brother on his Blackberry and visa versa

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Ouch... Coming from a "macrumors 6502" member in a forum...? ULTIMATE PUT DOWN. Yeah, bro. Get out more, get off forums and you can score a hot chick. You can tell them about all of the cool Apple products you own, too. That is how you pull them in.

You got him good. Go you. I bet you have an Apple sticker on your car, too. (Which is probably a hybrid, correct?)

Keyboard warriors we all.

Well, you all. :rolleyes:

idunk

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009

haha nice :D

But at this point i'm looking forward to the 3.1 update as a whole more than MMS, even if they don't come out together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.