Mobile Site Issue.... Again

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by jav6454, Aug 28, 2014.

1. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Hello Mods and Admins,

I have been experiencing the following issue for over a month now. iPhone 5S on iPhone OS 7.0.4 software version, using latest released Google Chrome and Apple's own Safari.

[issue]

I go to the main MacRumors page on my iPhone and get sent to the mobile version of it. I scroll all the way down to the bottom and turn "off" the mobile theme thereby making the website be refreshed to the "desktop version". A few hours later I might revisit MR main site again only to be blasted with the mobile version again. This has been going on for over a month.

The issue repeats itself with the forums as well. I mark each time to turn off mobile version, to go to the desktop version but I keep getting sent back to mobile. Furthermore, in the forum site, even though I clearly check "Remember me/Keep me logged in" the forum site logs me out every time I get sent to the mobile version. This makes me log in again.

[/end issue]

Very frustrating to say the least. Any help would be appreciated. Yes, cookies are enabled.

2. jav6454 thread starter macrumors P6

jav6454

Still nothing? Perhaps I should quote the admins directly...

FYI, I did update to the latest iPhone OS 7 release and did the update "As new". Issue is still there.