Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brianscotch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
is anyone else experiencing issues signing into MobileMe? I just woke up my MacBook Pro from sleep, opened up safari and i got a system notification that my mobileme password was incorrect and to update it in system prefs.

system prefs wont let me log in, me.com wont let me log in. i tried going to iforgot.apple.com and after i type in my member name the site errors out.

im going through the support page now, and i know my password is the same because i used my mobileme account as my apple id to sign in.

weird.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
is anyone else experiencing issues signing into MobileMe? I just woke up my MacBook Pro from sleep, opened up safari and i got a system notification that my mobileme password was incorrect and to update it in system prefs.

system prefs wont let me log in, me.com wont let me log in. i tried going to iforgot.apple.com and after i type in my member name the site errors out.

im going through the support page now, and i know my password is the same because i used my mobileme account as my apple id to sign in.

weird.

Same thing here... I can't log in also.

lisster

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2008
I am having the exact same problems and they just started 5 min ago at like 18:40ish Phoenix time :p

AppleFan922

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
i just got the same thing, everyone of my devices just sent a notification at the same time. Called Apple, they said they are closed right now, and are open from 6am-6pm pacific time.....I guess someone had to leave early today.

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I was just refreshing this page to see if someone had posted on this. Currently I am unable to sign in as well. First my wife was emailing me something to look at, and then it never showed up in my inbox. Then it showed up about 10 minutes late. I had logged into me.com which worked initially, but then my mail.app popped up and said the password was incorrect. On me.com, I went to login to my account settings, but it kept saying I had the wrong password. The change my password page keeps timing out for me.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
i just got the same thing, everyone of my devices just sent a notification at the same time. Called Apple, they said they are closed right now, and are open from 6am-6pm pacific time.....I guess someone had to leave early today.

AppleCare is always 6am to 6pm Pacific. But, emergency support services should be online though.

aprofetto8

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Same here. Maybe the system is down. Or better yet... new iPad refreshes coming? Just kidding. But I am having the same problem.

dubels

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2006
I am having the same problem. It says my password has been changed, but when I go to change it back it says my birthdate is wrong.

brianscotch

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
AppleCare is always 6am to 6pm Pacific. But, emergency support services should be online though.

ya trying that but the chat session window is failing to load, looks like an epic fail.

weird thing is i just got an email through mail on my mbp and iphone with the expresslane case number i opened.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.