More Shipments

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Smoke19, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Smoke19 macrumors member

Does anyone know when Apple will be getting more shipments for the iPhone? Every store except the one in San Francisco in California is sold out and I live in SoCal. Anyone know when the shipments will come in? Any help will be appreciated.

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they got shipments in on Monday. Today was sunday so no shipments prob arrived, leaving them short on stock.

arn

3. brasscat macrumors 6502

brasscat

I'm sorry I don't have the link, but somewhere on the Apple site it states that stores will be getting shipments daily to replenish iPhones stock. In my area, Dallas, that has proven to be true (including Sundays, somehow).

4. Smoke19 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks so much you guys. I'm planning on getting one on Friday when I get paid again so there's still a chance I'll have one in my hand then. Thanks again.

5. Goldenbear macrumors regular

Yup, that's what I was told when I called.

6. Nall macrumors regular

Anyone who ordered one? I'd really like to know when these are going to ship.

7. organik macrumors member

Yep. Sucks in So. Cal.

I've had a hell of a time finding an 8gb over the last 3 days. Tried half a dozen AT&T stores and 3 different Apple Stores. A couple times they've had the 4, but mostly sold out of the 8gb.

I guess I'll call around later today.