Most Popular 6 Plus

lupend88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Hi guys,

Still debating on which iPhone 6 Plus to buy. Out of the colors and storage capacities, which combo do you think will be hardest to get? I'm thinking 128 GB Gold. Any thoughts? Thanks!

zetti

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2012
space grey in 64gb I think was the quickest to go and for delivery dates to drop to 3 to 4 weeks.

lupend88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
me too. it sounds like the op is looking for the rarest of models to scalp.
Sorry if it came across that way! I just like to know what is appealing to others about their chosen size and color. I wish a thread here has a poll of which phone everyone bought, then I wouldn't have had to make this thread.

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Sorry if it came across that way! I just like to know what is appealing to others about their chosen size and color. I wish a thread here has a poll of which phone everyone bought, then I wouldn't have had to make this thread.
So you're going to base your decision on what's appealing to others rather than to you?

Suggest you man up and decide for yourself.

lupend88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
So you're going to base your decision on what's appealing to others rather than to you?

Suggest you man up and decide for yourself.
Ladies and gentlemen.. meet the one individual on the face of this planet who has NEVER ASKED ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL FOR AN OUTSIDE OPINION!!

I know what I'm leaning towards, but it's always nice to hear from others. That's the point of a forum, to hear from others...

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Ladies and gentlemen.. meet the one individual on the face of this planet who has NEVER ASKED ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL FOR AN OUTSIDE OPINION!!

I know what I'm leaning towards, but it's always nice to hear from others. That's the point of a forum, to hear from others...
People who can't decide for themselves all claim that, but really, you should get what you like, not what's the "most popular" or "hardest to get" 6+.

applebro

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2012

space grey 64GB 6+ it's the most aesthetic with the most cost effective amount of storage

Shadowbech

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2011
Apple iPhone World
Let's see here, this morning I placed an order for the iPhone 6+. I don't mind waiting 3-4 weeks. Got the reservation e-mail. Later in the afternoon I got another e-mail to complete the order but unfortunately, doesn't seem to work as Apple.com can't appear to contact AT&T server.

I called apple to see the reason and it is probably a bad traffic issues. So I was told to keep trying.

So here is what I Plan to get: iPhone 6+ Silver/White, 64 GB. I have an iPad Mini with Retina Display with 128 GB so I think I can do away with 64 GB.

I will keep my iPad mini R.D.

Currently I have an S5 (kind of starting to hate it, sometimes it's slow) and when I compare a 5.1 vs. 7.9 it's still small.

jlake02

macrumors 68020
Nov 2, 2008
L.A.
The Gold doesn't seem to be as popular as the other colors. Combine that with a 128GB and I think you've got the most available 6 Plus.

:apple:

PharmDoc

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2010
I'm eyeing the 6 plus grey 64gb. The only reason that I want to upgrade my i5 is the space issue and the bigger screen looks nice. 32 gb just doesn't cut it like it used to when you figure apps movies podcasts music pics and videos.