Votes: 72 12.5%
  • White/Silver 64gb

Votes: 45 7.8%

• Total voters

Ntombi

macrumors 68040
Jul 1, 2008
Bostonian exiled in SoCal
I'm a technologically inclined black female with a 64 gig black iPhone 5. Make of that what you will.

I had white iPhones the first two times (mostly to match my old iBook and iPod), and then switched to black when there was a big delay with the white iPhone 4 two years ago. I was going to go back to white this time, but the 5 in black/slate looks amazing, so here I am. No regrets, it looks sexy as hell.

As for the size, I've been chafing against the 32GB iPhone for far too long!

mrstefani

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2011
Macomb, Michigan
Technically savvy female here, purchased 2 white 32 gb iPhones (one for myself and one for my daughter) Most of my music is stored in the cloud as 64 gb would not even be a quarter of my music collection. I upgrade my phone annually. I have found the 32 gb has a better resell value in my area as I sell through Craig's list . I mostly game on my white 32 gb iPad.

LaynieGorilla

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2011
PA
I'm female with a 32GB black 5. I would never get anything in white: clothes, phones, cars anything. I hate the colour white lol. I'm in to technology, phones especially but 64gb would be a lot. Ive been riding on 11 free gbs forever. The bulk of my memory is music and pictures.

needfx

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
I'm female with a 32GB black 5. I would never get anything in white: clothes, phones, cars anything. I hate the colour white lol. I'm in to technology, phones especially but 64gb would be a lot. Ive been riding on 11 free gbs forever. The bulk of my memory is music and pictures.
Very contradictory indeed!
this thread is female infested

kinda strange.

you sure u r not fake users polling information for your own purposes?

----------

I'm a technologically inclined black female with a 64 gig black iPhone 5. Make of that what you will.

I had white iPhones the first two times (mostly to match my old iBook and iPod), and then switched to black when there was a big delay with the white iPhone 4 two years ago. I was going to go back to white this time, but the 5 in black/slate looks amazing, so here I am. No regrets, it looks sexy as hell.

As for the size, I've been chafing against the 32GB iPhone for far too long!
and yours of course

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
My local AT&T store manager said they sell way more 16GB black iphones than any other color or storage model.
They rarely ever have any 64GB iphones in stock cause they dont move that fast I was told.

MF878

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
I'm male. I was tipping heavily towards black and slate, but waited until I saw them in person before making a decision. I'm glad I did so, because after that it was white and silver without a doubt.

If you're unsure, don't rush to buy for the sake of a week or so, get a look at them in person and the choice may become a lot easier.

enophi1

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2008
UK
Black 64 GB. ( I am female)

I did buy the white first, then asked to have the black instead, it's much slicker looking, I love it, I could not go back to white now.

Last edited:

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
32 GB WHITE N SILVER ALL THE WAY SIR!

Its funny to see how the black is so popular. But hey, its not strange at all ... :p