Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009

@musclenerd if Apple IS waiting to release 4.0.1 do u think u should release jailbreak and tell peeps not to update so we can use hole now?

@musclenerd Cool...no rush man and I appreciate you guys.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
where did he speak??
Twitter.
eab243b4.png

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
@musclenerd if Apple IS waiting to release 4.0.1 do u think u should release jailbreak and tell peeps not to update so we can use hole now?

@musclenerd Cool...no rush man and I appreciate you guys.

I don't understand, is he waiting for 4.0.1 or not?

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
"if Apple IS waiting to release 4.0.1 do u think u should release jailbreak and tell peeps not to update so we can use hole now?"

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
"if Apple IS waiting to release 4.0.1 do u think u should release jailbreak and tell peeps not to update so we can use hole now?"

Okay? Once again, believe what ya'll want to believe, I'll just go by what the Dev Team has said.

EDIT: I asked him that specific question directly, but theres a .00002% chance he'll respond.

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009

Okay? Once again, believe what ya'll want to believe, I'll just go by what the Dev Team has said.

I'm just posting some info. Is this not a post from MuscleNerd? I'm not an expert on Twitter?

If it is...MuscleNerd seems to state that they won't release JB until Apple releases 4.0.1.

Isn't that what this looks like? Poll?

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
No, but no ones an expert at reading minds. (Until 3029, but the asians will have that skill on lock down within the next 5 years or so).

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I'm just posting some info. Is this not a post from MuscleNerd? I'm not an expert on Twitter?

If it is...MuscleNerd seems to state that they won't release JB until Apple releases 4.0.1.

If what you're asking about is in re. the quote in the original post, then no, those weren't tweets from MuscleNerd. They were questions/comments directed at him from that benson person. If I'm misunderstanding the question, I apologize. :)

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
If what you're asking about is in re. the quote in the original post, then no, those weren't tweets from MuscleNerd. They were questions/comments directed at him from that benson person. If I'm misunderstanding the question, I apologize. :)

As I said I'm not very good at the Twitter thing...I don't Twit....or Tweet...or whatever you call it?

I thought if there was a tweet on someones Twitter page and it began with @WHATEVERNAME then it was from someone else Twittering that account. That's why I asked. So i assumed it was coming from MuscleNerd.

Such as...@MuscleNerd blah...blah...means it's coming from MuscleNerd.

I guess I'm wrong. Sorry...everyone can go about their lives again....my apologizes! False alarm?

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China

You posted information that was ASKED to musclenerd... when the @ is there is means the question is to... or at... musclenerd.

thats the confusion.

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
As I said I'm not very good at the Twitter thing...I don't Twit....or Tweet...or whatever you call it?

I thought if there was a tweet on someones Twitter page and it began with @WHATEVERNAME then it was from someone else Twittering that account. That's why I asked. So i assumed it was coming from MuscleNerd.

Such as...@MuscleNerd blah...blah...means it's coming from MuscleNerd.

I guess I'm wrong. Sorry...everyone can go about their lives again....my apologizes! False alarm?

No problem! The first time I started reading tweets, I thought the same thing. :)

pasipple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
You posted information that was ASKED to musclenerd... when the @ is there is means the question is to... or at... musclenerd.

thats the confusion.

Ah......sorry. I'm Twitter-illiterate! Never-Mind!!!!

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
Ah......sorry. I'm Twitter-illiterate! Never-Mind!!!!

no worries man! I'm sure we all really appreciate that you admitted it was a misunderstanding vs. trying to defend the pointless - it happens way too much on these forums.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.