iPod touch Music app in ios 8.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gerrymandering, Jul 11, 2015.

1. gerrymandering macrumors newbie

Looking around a bit, I failed to find a cydia tweaks request section, so I'll make a request here.

Would anyone know of/be willing to create a tweak that adds back in the songs list to the 8.4 music app? This loss of this was the reason I decide to go on a jailbreaking spree. Having a list is how I like my music organized. It seems like it'd be simple to my limited non-knowledge of programming, but feel free to disabuse me of this notion if it's false.

I suppose if possible, I also want the cheery little connect button and radio removed from the music. Those little buggers annoy me.

2. faizoff macrumors regular

I came across a music app called Marvis and it does every single thing I need, best part it's free. I can't stand the stock music app and haven't used it in forever. The dev for Marvis is quite active here and constantly posts news and updates. I highly recommend you check it out.

3. gerrymandering thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I've taken a look at that, and it gives what I'm looking for. I'll use that instead of the default app.