Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
lilstewart92 said:
Bad news. My dad had to stay home from work today because he is having serious back pain. It's not muscle spasms... it's another disk bothering him :(...

when will this stop :( :eek:

:(
I'm sorry to hear that. I know it's hard, but everything will be OK. I'm sure he will be fine.
My thought and prayers are with him, and your family.

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
He'll be fine. As long as he is having the surgery done at a hospital he'll be fine. Doctors know what they are doing. They go to school for years and have practice.

Just have faith. Everything will be ok.

emmawu

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2005
Wauwatosa, WI
I've had two laminectomies. The second one happened because I went back to work too soon. My doctor (a neurosurgeon) made me do bedrest and slowly increase my activity until I could return to work full time. I also had to particpate in physical therapy which was the real saving grace. I'm sure you father will be fine if he slows down a bit and makes sure he follows his doctor's orders. It's really hard for a doctor to be a patient. You're all all in my prayers. I hope you father heals really soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.