Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SuperAnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Hi there,

I'm Ann from The Netherlands and I left my job in the marketing to start creating iOS apps. It took me a year to learn Swift & Apple's framework, and now is finally the big day: my first app has been accepted by Apple!

It consists of a great custom keyboard that allows you to easily change the Font, so that you can create cool messages that are visible by everyone that receives the message (fb, WhatsApp, messenger, messages, TikTok, snapchat, ...). And it works with all apps, since it is a keyboard for the whole iOS system.
The idea comes from my expertise in marketing ? & social medias.

Here is the link: Fonts Keyboard+ emoji & symbol
It works on iPhone & iPad and requires iOS 12 or later. Works in light & dark mode.
And it is free (and will always be) for my first users, to thank them for their feedback :).
The app does not collect any data.
IMG_1095.jpg

Let me know what you think, but please be gentle as this is my first app ever ?. I'd be super excited to implement your suggestions!

What do you think? Don't trash me please ?

Ann

Attachments

• fontskeyboard.png
    fontskeyboard.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

SuperAnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Hi ! Thank you for your detailed review! I find these very positive comments! :)

Here is a screenshot of the keyboard on iPad (it's very similar on iPhone, except the key design, adapted to iPhone), showing how you can easily identify the keyboard and switch fonts.
IMG_0108.jpg

The top of the keyboard allows changing fonts instantly!

Thank you again.

Last edited:

xerxers

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2008
Hi ! Thank you for your detailed review! I find these very positive comments! :)

Here is a screenshot of the keyboard on iPad (it's very similar on iPhone, except the key design, adapted to iPhone), showing how you can easily identify the keyboard and switch fonts.
View attachment 962531
The top of the keyboard allows changing fonts instantly!

Regarding the period of the space bar, there seems indeed to be something wrong sometimes. It works, but not always.
I'll fix this immediately!

Thank you again.
Can I email you directly please

SuperAnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Yes sure! I don't know how to send private messages here, but you can contact me directly within the app.

SuperAnn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

I worked A LOT on the app and released updates.
I added tons of new fonts, improved the keyboard response, and many more things.
Starting to be really happy of the result!

Here is the link: Fonts Keyboard+ emoji & symbol
What do you think I could improve?

Thanks ;):apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.