My free bumper is shipping!!

a9205

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
England
We are pleased to advise you that your Apple Store order WR0000***63 has been dispatched by mail and will be delivered to your shipping address.

The expected postal time for your order is 3 business days. This is an estimated lead time only and may vary slightly. As your order is being delivered by post there is no tracking available.

Please allow 3-4 days to receive your Invoice. Please note, your Invoice will be sent to you by e-mail and is not included with your delivery.

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
We are pleased to advise you that your Apple Store order WR0000***63 has been dispatched by mail and will be delivered to your shipping address.

The expected postal time for your order is 3 business days. This is an estimated lead time only and may vary slightly. As your order is being delivered by post there is no tracking available.

Please allow 3-4 days to receive your Invoice. Please note, your Invoice will be sent to you by e-mail and is not included with your delivery.
Are you in the US? If yes, what was the "original" ship date right after you placed the order for free bumper?

Thanks

a9205

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
England
Are you in the US? If yes, what was the "original" ship date right after you placed the order for free bumper?

Thanks
i live in the UK, but when i chose the free case, all of the options said ships in 4-5 weeks like i everyone else.

Blaenk

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2009
All of you guys that have gotten the notification ordered bumpers? or other different cases?

a9205

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 28, 2009
England
All of you guys that have gotten the notification ordered bumpers? or other different cases?
yeah mine was a black bumper. To be honest in the Uk i dont know about anyone else, but im finding it very hard to find any cases, so im very pleased it will not take 4-5 weeks

davidjacobs21

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
I live in the US and just checked mine and it says prepared for shipment, so i assume it will be going out soon. Very happy

AAli1991

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
I live in the US and just checked mine and it says prepared for shipment, so i assume it will be going out soon. Very happy
Can you take a screen shot or let me know what time you ordered?

I'm assuming you did it the morning the App came out?

Glaxx

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2007
Illinois
I'm in the US and mine is now prepared for shipment. It still shows the original ship/deliver dates, however.

GDVI

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2010
I just got my FREE Bumper! Its two days early. It was scheduled for delivery on 7/29. :D

:apple:

SpaceEdge

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2010
I just got a second email saying mine was shipped and I should receive it by August 3rd. The original email I got after ordering through the app said it would ship on August 27th and delivered by September 1st.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
Wow I'm surprised I switched my order today I like the review for the speck HD but the back looks ugly after looking at more close ups still have a august 27 Shipping sept 5 delivery they must have a overstock of black bumpers

I'm other cases aren't Shipping till as late as October from what I'm hearing.

Claude626

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
I'm in the US and ordered the Apple bumper case at 10:59 AM PDT on Friday.

My order still shows "Not yet shipped" with expected ship date of Aug 27th.