Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rpearlberg

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2010
Looks nice, might have to order from Amazon. Do you have a screen protector or a protector on the back?

sbojevets

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2009
The Arctic
I just wanted to share my opinion on this case. It just came in the mail and its so awesome! To me at least. I was using the otter box commuter before the translucent mercury ngp and it feels a whole lot different. This new generation polymer they call it feels really nice, not just the texture but the impression it gives that it won't go saggy & out of shape after a short while.

Feels a lot better than the otter box as I found that kinda bulky. Protection wise it looks like it can take a good knock or drop, polymer feels soft to touch but hard to press if you get what I mean. Only gripe is that the cut outs doesn't seem aligned, the grills at the bottom covers a row of speaker holes on each side. It did bother me a little bit cause I expect better but I'm still happy with my purchase. I was aware about the sleep/wake button and I bought it knowing I had to break it in so I won't lose sleep over that. Thanks to the op for the review love this case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.