Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
12 hours of pretty high usage, wifi, LTE, internet browsing

Just remember that Apples numbers are sort of like a guide to compare with. 12 hours of pretty heavy use is darn good.

In a week or two when you are playing less is will be better. If after a week you are still using your device that much you need to face the facts that you might need to top off the battery sometimes during the day.

You might also get a hobby, like working.

FriednTested

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2014
I love my iPhone 6 and personally feel that it has a better battery than my 5. I'm just saying dont excuse apple if your battery life is worse, when they said it would be better.

It isn't about excusing Apple... I still haven't received my 6 so I can't personally comment... All I was saying is that battery life is very subjective... Also a brand new battery takes time to settle in... It needs atleast 3 complete charges to get to optimum strength... Another point you have to consider is that with a brand new phone you tend to play with it a lot more than usual during the first few days... So you give it a week or two before getting out your complaint book... Or if it is really making you that unhappy you could always return it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.