My iPhone is absolutely perfect

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wailord, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Wailord macrumors 6502

I don't intend for this to gloat at all - people generally express discontent rather than satisfaction online (and anywhere else), and I just wanted to let those worried about getting an iPhone 4 that mine is flawless. No yellow spots, absolutely no reception issues whatsoever (five bars everywhere in Vegas), and overall the thing's a beauty. I hope those of you with problematic phones get that remedied quickly, but I just wanted to make sure people understand that not every phone has a problem. :eek:

2. EvanCooper93 macrumors member

That's actually really nice to know! I wasn't enjoying all of the complaints from everyone else. Hopefully everything will be sorted out by my mid-July pre-order! :D

3. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

4. Rafterman macrumors 68000

Me too, no problems. I got paranoid too after visiting these forums while waiting for delivery yesterday. The horrendous order problems, followed by yellow spots, bad reception, DOA, getting sent the wrong one - lots of stuff that can go wrong. I'm shocked I got through all this undinged.

5. Rafterman macrumors 68000

Have any Thin Mints?

6. Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    so far so good for me even though its been only 6 hrs since i've had it.

7. DSchwartz88 macrumors 6502

Same here. iPhone is perfect. No yellow screen and no reception issues. Guess the Apple gods shined upon me after nearly 7 faulty 3GS's. I can actually hold the phone the way the video shows and it shows no signal degradation, its even stronger than my 3GS.

That being said, I feel for you guys who have issues and hope they get resolved immediately, for such an expensive phone, you shouldn't have to wonder if its getting there perfect or not, and even if you chalk it up to first batch, hopefully apple replaces your stuff immediately. You'll get there guys, and once you have a perfect phone you'll realize its awesome :)

8. mloffa macrumors 6502a

mloffa

So is mine.

It DOES have the yellow screen lines but it doesn't bother me therefore it's perfect. :)

9. MacKai macrumors regular

MacKai

No problems here also. In fact I am getting at least 3 Megs down and at least 1 Meg up on my 3G data. I am really happy about that.:D

10. WilliamG macrumors G3

11. mossme89 macrumors 6502

Well, i guess that's good for you but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so the rest of us are screwed :eek:

12. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

13. bahooki macrumors regular

No one has a perfect iPhone. Yours just like everyone else's has the reception issue. You're in an area with great cell coverage now, so you're not seeing it.

14. blazinz macrumors regular

15. wikoogle macrumors 6502a

wikoogle

Yep, mine's perfect too. :D

Yeah, but usually, only people with problems are going to start a thread here to report them and get advice/help.

I mean who in their right mind would start a thread just to write that their phone absolutely perfect... oh... wait.

j/k this is a good thread actually, good job OP.

16. frenchie0101 macrumors 6502

Mine is perfect got bumper on with non of the signal loss, I cannot find a thing wrong.... Touch wood of course

17. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

This is the first iphone that I've had where I can actually turn the earpiece and speaker phone volume down a little. Both are at about 70% and plenty loud for me. With the previous 3 gens of phones, it was NEVER loud enough for me.

18. Galvatron macrumors member

Yeah, I had kind of a bad night at work last night after listening to all the things people were complaining about and knowing my phone was waiting for me at home. It kind of ruined the anticipation to get home and get my phone. Luckily, I could not be any happier with the phone I received. It's awesome.

I've learned this lesson before and should have known not to read the forums prior to getting the phone. Like with anything else, people always find something to bitch about, sometimes justified and sometimes not. This can obviously take away from another person's excitement.

19. AustinSTI macrumors 6502

+1 for me...I'm really satisfied with my iPhone!

20. hzeat macrumors member

all good here

i agree with you 100%!

21. frenchie0101 macrumors 6502

yeah before i started my queue i was on here and then quickly closed the page before i read too much to spoil my morning

22. DSchwartz88 macrumors 6502

Ignorance is bliss my friend. If the problem doesn't affect me, it's not a problem for me. I do admit there is a problem, but not for me, there's a difference.

23. coz macrumors member

24. daraj macrumors member

I wonder if this is Chocolate chips? :D:D

25. bahooki macrumors regular

Right, until you venture off into an area that doesn't have great cell coverage. It will be an issue for you, just not where you currently are. When they fix this, they're going to fix ALL our phones. Because they're all currently broken in this regard. Hopefully that fix comes soon.