My Modded Black iPhone to White! Just installed what do you think?

MaddSkiLLz867

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
I took a video of it, here are some pics as well. I bought the stickers on eBay for 10 dollars, at first they looked cheap and I was upset. But after installing them (which was a pain in the ass) it looked decent. I put on the stickers, then I put on the back screen protector on top. I didnt get it perfect but it's good enough. The front cut outs weren't perfect, which sucks. It was 10$ online on eBay. I tried to put a front screen protector on top on the front but the bubble situation was out of control. And besides the retina screen looks effin amazing w/o a screen protector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkW-Y59M-s

KidStallyn

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2008
you could have had the exact one from skinit.com for 15 bux......I'm just saying......

Tom G.

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Champaign/Urbana Illinois
For a $10 decal you didn't do bad at all. I take it this is also the first time you've tried something like this.

If you like it that is all that matters. There are too many people on this forum that just like to pick apart what others do. They don't have the skill or gumption to do anything but sit behind a screen and insult people who try something different.

Good for you for your work.

tctony

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
Looks good.

I was waiting for the white iP4 but ordered when they changed to "later this year."

But, I have all my accessories waiting. White SGP leather back, white decalgirl matte white front. Close enough.

gmikesell

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2009
That looks great!

you did an awesome job on that! I actually like the way the black trim around the edges breaks up the all white look. I'm not into white iPhones but that actually looks good, in my opinion.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.