Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

themoonisdown09

macrumors 601
Nov 19, 2007
Georgia, USA
I already hated Hotmail, and now with the change of the interface... I hate it even more. I've had my Hotmail account since around 2001 and I only use it for web registrations right now. I use a Gmail account for me real email.

The new look is very basic... too much white screen. It also makes the side bar and other contents run together.

brandscill

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2008
You may think I sound crazy, but I love my hotmail account

It has never failed me. It's always up, the Junk filter works wonderfully, the contact search is fast. It works good on dial up connections (yes there are times when all I can get too is dial up) The new interface is nice, I don't understand the big problem. It is in fact quite attractive, and they give you a set of themes so if you don't like "windows 95 clouds" (I really can't see windows 95 clouds to be honest) then you can just choose something else.

It has to be one of the longest running free email providers (ok, don't correct me with a nice list of ones who have been longer, I did say one off) and I've never had a problem, it was even seamless to migrate from a .com address to a .co.uk address

maclover001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 25, 2008
Vancouver, Canada

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 65
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.