My SwitchEasy Customer Experience

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by snverhallen, Sep 21, 2008.

1. snverhallen macrumors 6502a

About 3.5 weeks ago I bought a SwitchEasy Colors case, the shipping dates on their website stated it would arrive within 3-5 business days. So realistically I thought it would arrive within a week or so.

After the second week without receiving the case I started to get a bit frustrated. I contacted SwitchEasy a couple of times, and I always got nice quick responses. They said they were having problems with their shipping service, thus the long shipping time.

After another week with no case, I decided it was simply taking way too long. I emailed them again stating that I would like to cancel my order, and receive a refund. To be honest I was expecting that that would not be possible and that I would just be waiting even longer.

To my delight, I received an email within 24 h. saying that my order was cancelled and that all my money was refunded including the shipping costs.

To say the least, I'm very impressed and although I don't have case from them, I thought I would put in a good word for them, for the sake of great customer service. Even though they don't have my money, they still have a happy customer, and in my opinion thats the most important thing.

snverhallen

2. eric11546 macrumors newbie

The shipping was a bit slow. took about 7 days but I got mine with no hassles. I also sent them an email about the shipping and they returned my email with in a day. I love the case.

3. reliantj macrumors 6502

you shoulda contaced sezoltan.
    he's the san fran, cali guy i think.

4. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I guess I don't understand how that can be good customer service. Shipping was supposed to be 3-5 days, and after 3 1/2 weeks you still hadn't received your items. How is that good customer service?

You should have gotten your money back, an apology, and your order shipped free of charge.

I do thank you for starting this thread. I was just about to place an order with them, after reading this, I will look for something else.

5. hazza.jockel macrumors 6502

i had a good customer service experience with them as well. My case bought from resell store here in Australia had the dreaded saggy bottom. So i took it back to the store where they said it was meant to be like that and didn't replace it. So then i emailed switch easy and they sent me out a new one free of charge. Since i live in Australia the postage probably would have cost more then the case. Thats pretty good customer service

6. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I realize the shipping was definatly absurd. But I am appreciateve that after I demanded my money back via email I got a response within 24 h. giving me an apology and a full refund.

snverhallen

7. EvryDayImShufln macrumors 65816

EvryDayImShufln

I had a similar experience. As I'm in Canada, I figured it might take a little longer than 3-5 days, but after 2 weeks I started emailing them. I received one initial generic response, and one week and 4 emails later with no response, I started a paypal dispute.

I received a refund shortly after.

The truth is, I would have preferred to receive the case, as I really don't have a good case to use at the moment. Now I'm scared to order from them again.

8. starbot007 macrumors newbie

Does anyone have zoltan's email address? I have an issue with their neo case but haven't gotten a response from their website yet. PM or reply would be greatly appreciated!

9. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

sezoltan@gmail.com

10. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

I had a saggy bottom Rebel. Instead of getting a replacement, I asked for the White Neo. They said that was fine, and shipped it. It took almost 2 weeks to get the package, and when it arrived, it wasn't a case at all, it was an AnyShoe adapter for the Nike running kit. I emailed again, they told me to keep the AnyShoe and the white Neo was on it's way. We'll see how long this time. It's been about a month since I first ordered the Rebel case.

11. Crevice macrumors regular

They have the best customer service I have ever seen. I have stories, but I don't want peple exploiting them, so all I will say is they are fantastic.

12. EliteKiller macrumors member

On the 16th I ordered a stealth, citrus, and a bleu. I received the shipping notification the following day since I placed the order around 9PM. The package arrived today and instead of the stealth (black) they sent milk (white). I guess the packer is color blind....:confused: No biggie since my gf has a white 3G and she was excited to see a white case. :D

13. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

So 7 orders from this thread and none of them correct.

14. UFO212 macrumors member

UFO212

i ordered mican (yellow) got it in 3 days.. (ordered friday received monday)

15. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

We will see. I ordered the Devil Rebel, and the Stealth, and Truffle Colors this morning.

16. kerotab macrumors member

kerotab

I had no problems ordering my colors case. i ordered it on a friday night and it arrived monday morning. I think living near san francisco where the shipping facility is is what made the difference

17. snverhallen thread starter macrumors 6502a

So a few days ago I actually received my order that I cancelled, but... I had already ordered a new one. I emailed Zoltan asking him if he wanted me to send it back. And he just told me to keep it for my troubles.

Another great example of good customer service, in my opinion.

snverhallen

18. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I ordered 3 cases, received them in 5 days, but in the meantime, found a Vaja Black and Red case. I emailed Zoltan 3 times asking about a return and have yet to hear back from him. This is over a 9 day period. I hate to return them to him and he not even acknowledging the return.

How is he on Returns/Crediting back Credit Cards??

19. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

4 Emails sent, still no reply back from Zoltan. :mad:

Worst customer service ever.

20. EliteKiller macrumors member

It took 1 week before I received a reply from Zoltan and let's just say that it was worth the wait. :apple: Zoltan & SwitchEasy will definitely take care of you.

You could try emailing sezoltan[.at.]gmail.com using a different email address if you have one. That's what I did and it paid off. Otherwise you can cc: sales[.at.]switcheasy.com; maggie[.at.]switcheasy.com; chris[.at.]switcheasy.com

21. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

All of my emails have been sent to sezoltan@gmail.com. Finally sent one to sales@switcheasy.com today.

I was actually pleased with the speed of their delivery. Just their lack of communication.

22. EliteKiller macrumors member

I just wanted to let you guys know that Zoltan went above and beyond to take care of my issue. Those having a difficult time reaching him should see my previous post above. I will definitely be placing additional orders with SwitchEasy in the future.

23. notwist macrumors regular

I've had great customer support experience with Switcheasy. I ordered the Capsule Neo and Colors cases. I told them if they sold the screen protectors individual because I had messed up putting it on the first time, and he just sent some to me free of charge. I think I 'm going for a Rebel soon.

24. tlgga macrumors newbie

Amazing customer service!!!

I've been an early adopter of the Rebel and experienced the laggy bottoom issues. Emailed switcheasy for a swap and Zoltan send a replacement to me free of charge and told me to keep the old one.

I purchased the White Neo when it was first released, after owning the unit for less then 1 week i noticed the stain/discoloration issue on the I-Frame. Emailed switcheasy for a swap to the black Neo and Zoltan responded back within 1 day and told me to keep the white Neo and will be sending the black Neo out free of charge.

Considering bad customer service and scams are t1he norm these days. Thats pretty amazing customer service from Switcheasy!

I would definitely purchase any future Switcheasy products, i know they stand behind their products!!!

25. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

I am glad you all had great experiences with Switcheasy. I on the other had waited 10 days to get a response back. From that experience alone I will never order anything from that company again.