As if it wasn't enough to find a dried up hunk of nastiness in my cereal, I'm being attacked by new terrors. Needing to quench my thirst earlier this evening, I reached into the fridge and pulled out a carton of apple juice. Holding the carton to my lips I took a swig, and enjoyed the refreshing taste and blobs of apple in the juice.... Wait a minute, blobs of apple?! I wretched and spat out the juice in my mouth. When I looked at the floor I found some nasty green, moldy chunks. I'd already swallowed at least one before I had enough time to spit. What the frick are they, why are they in my juice, and why are they moldy? Anyone else had any bad surprises waiting for them in their food?