Need some advice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheNewsPaperBoy, May 16, 2009.

1. TheNewsPaperBoy macrumors regular

TheNewsPaperBoy

My unlocked storm has bitten the dust as of yesterday and I was wondering if you all who have iphones have any issues with voice quality during a call. Also any other kind of retarded issues besides nit picky complaints with software? Also I have a mac mini with mobile me, does anyone use mobile me to sync contacts and callendar with their iphone? How does that work for you?
    Thanks for any input!
    Jonathan

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I have no complains about my iPhone. I've been using an iPhone since February of last year and cannot think of one time I saw another phone that tempted me to switch.

If you're considering getting one, wait til next month as a new model (and price reductions on the old ones) is very possible.

3. TheNewsPaperBoy thread starter macrumors regular

TheNewsPaperBoy

Yeah I wish I could wait but the issues with this phone have rendered it pretty much unusable lol. I can get a pretty good discount on a current one because I work for att, but just wanted to get some input from the apple community. :D

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

I have great call quality, grants I live in the southern US. MobileMe for me has been great in sync. I have iCal, and Address Book syncing and everything is instantanous.

I have the 1st Gen iPhone. So my issues besides picky hardware/software is lack of video, but I think that's gong to be fixed in the next iPhone.

5. TheNewsPaperBoy thread starter macrumors regular

TheNewsPaperBoy

Thanks for the input about mobile me, Im pretty much set on getting one of these.

6. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

MobileMe has worked perfectly with my iPhone. I have absolutely no complaints about how easy and seamless it is, despite some of the issues they had when it first was released. If you already have MobileMe, and you get an iPhone, I think you'll be pretty impressed.

7. TheNewsPaperBoy thread starter macrumors regular

TheNewsPaperBoy

Got the iphone last night and have started to load it up with aps and have mobile me syncing its awesome! :D

8. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

You bought an iphone now?!?!? v3 will be announced in 3 weeks!

9. gvegastiger macrumors regular

Dude, take it back take it back. Why not wait 3 weeks for the newest version to come out?

Oh, and as a loyal employee of ATT are there any tips you want to give on how to get the best deal?

10. TheNewsPaperBoy thread starter macrumors regular

TheNewsPaperBoy

I got it now because I couldn't wait three weeks because my blackberry crapped out on friday and I need a smart phone for work. Well as for deals, corperate owned att stores are regulated to stick with their price book like if you were to go to a hardware store and buy a hammer you dont haggle the price. If you go to an authorized agent location, you can usually get a pretty good deal if you sign up for a few feature while doing an upgrade or a new activation on a primary line. Thats how to get the best deal.