Need statistics about Macs vs PCs

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by codyc815, Jan 7, 2009.

1. codyc815 macrumors member

Hello all,

I'm a college student and I've recently switched from PC to Mac. I have to do a persuasive speech in one of my classes and I've chosen to do why you should switch from PC to a Mac. I'm devoting a small segment to information on viruses and I was wondering if anyone could provide data with reliable sources concerning viruses on a Mac compared to that of a PC. Any other ideas I could throw in my presentation would be appreciated too,

Thanks!

2. Jack Flash macrumors 65816

Not to criticize, but why not something more meaningful, like "Why you should switch to Green Technology" for example?

3. codyc815 thread starter macrumors member

That's already being done, it's not that serious of a project and last time I checked, Macs are greener than PCs

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You cant just compare them like that seeing as pcs are hundreds if not thousands of companies.

Id do a little something on their software intergration, it just blows me away still all the little convienance things apple continues to come up with.

Take a look at the keynote parts with iwork and ilife and youll no what I mean.