Never charged for an app

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iforget123, Aug 17, 2009.

1. iforget123 macrumors newbie

I've never paid for an app and apparently it says I did I have bought about twenty dollars worth of Apps and I had 14.99 in my paypal account and all my money is still there and there havnt been any transactions made. This is really weird and on my email I even get a receipt for the apps and this happened about a month ago and no money was taken out

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Lucky

3. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

4. scubasteve03 macrumors regular

Don't worry, it will happen

Dont worry bud, Apple is going to get their money. When Apple charges you for items purchased from their store, they do it combined with other purchases. For instance, I bought the Navigon app and I looked in my account 4 days later and my money was still in the bank even though I had received the receipt for it. Today I was missing over $100 in my bank account.

5. iforget123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah but it's been a month =/

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

So what, you want a cookie or something?

7. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Did you have a balance on your account already? Such as a gift card? I highly doubt you managed to slip by the system. Either you're incorrect in that you haven't been charged in some way or they haven't charged you YET.

8. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.3 Safari/531.9.1)

Just complain to Apple, they will take your money. ;)

9. Goodeye macrumors 6502a

Goodeye

They will take the money.

Back when I had an iPod touch (a couple years ago) I purchased the new firmware update for it (still think it's stupid I had to pay for a update but I digress)

It went two whole months before Apple caught up and finally billed me for it. But they did bill me for it.