Ok guys, I've got a major decission to make. Im getting my new replacement iphone 3g 16gb. i tried to talk apple into letting me just get a 3gs, but a new 3g was the best i could do. Now i am stuck wondering if i should unlock it and throw it up on ebay, and pay the diffrence for the 16gb 3gs.... OR.... sell it and wait for an 8gb iphone 3gs, which will hopefully come out september 7. So, i need your guys help. A 8gb would be perfect, because i really dont ever fill up more space then 5gb. I know rodgers is introducing a 8gb 3gs, but do you think att will? Please help guys, any comment would be appreciated!