New Apple SKU's in UK Retailer

ajayvarma87

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
5 new SKUs have appeared in UK retailer comet, titled "Mac Jan10". An update will happen today and these SKU's will be active 2mo I'm guessing.

The wait is over guys!

ajayvarma87

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
I hate to burst your bubble but could this not be for the iPad?
We have seperate pre order sku for ipads. And yea, the price of our MacBook pros have been heavily discounted. £50+ off the retail price.

daleski75

macrumors 68000
Dec 10, 2008
Northampton, UK
I think it's complete rubbish guys the only time we will know anything for sure is when Apple release it.

Too many newbies pretending they have insider information from their cousins second cousin's step son who once worked part time in Comet and saw a brown box with do not open on it written in crayon so it must mean new kit yay!!

ajayvarma87

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
There hasen't been an update today ur making it up arent u
I don't need to make stuff up. I'm waiting for the new MacBook pro just as much as everyone else in this forum. All I'm saying is that there are unidetified sku's under Apple and active stock lines. It could possibly be for ipad or MacBook. Who knows? Time will tell...

Bluegiz90

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2009
We have seperate pre order sku for ipads. And yea, the price of our MacBook pros have been heavily discounted. £50+ off the retail price.
Can you not take a picture of the new SKU's you mentioned?

On a different note, I too am fed up with waiting for this update. I did a stock check on MBP 13" and 15" at Comet, I have 4 local to me, none of which had them in stock. I also did another stock check at using my parents post code and again, 1 out of 3 stores have them in stock.