Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnDoe98

macrumors 68020
May 1, 2009
Ordered mine with my iPad on the 7th and it said at the time ships by March 16-19th. Now it says available March 16th-March 20th. Nothing about shipping or delivery as of right now. Also, the order status is still processing items for the Apple TV. This is in Canada. It'll be interesting to see when my Apple TV arrives.

Life without an Apple TV is pretty miserable right now (I sold my Apple TV 2).

RevolvingSheep

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2012
Anyone have their Apple TV shipped?

My iPad changed to shipped 3 days ago but my Apple TV is still "processing" as of today (Tuesday). Should I be worried about getting it on Friday?

freediverdude

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2006
Mine says processing, but mine is estimated delivery between March 21 and 28, because I ordered on day 2 instead of announcement day. I wanted to research a little bit on whether it was worth it or not. But I should have it sometime between next Friday and the following Friday, and not have to do the in-store crowds or trying to find a store that has it in stock. Yay for online ordering!

blevins321

macrumors 68030
Dec 24, 2010
Detroit, MI
Yeah mine is still processing too, but it still says delivery on March 16. Kinda wondering about it too; iPad is sitting in Pennsylvania and extra iPad charger arrived yesterday from China.

onomike

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2011
Hawaii
My order still says processing with a March 16 delivery date. I also ordered it the same time I ordered my new iPad, which is marked shipped and is sitting in Louisville. It will be interesting if both items make it to the island by Friday - if they do, big props to Apple, UPS and FedEx for coordinating such a world-wide shipping and timing operation.

Cynicalone

macrumors 68040
Jul 9, 2008
Okie land
Still processing.

Both iPads have shipped already and are sitting in Nashville with thousands (maybe millions) of others.

I ordered everything on March 7th in the early afternoon.

solidsnake32292

macrumors regular
May 29, 2010
no apple tv yet...

Yup mine is still proccessing as well... and my iPad 32gb white verizon shipped just 20 min ago from PA to upstate NY so hopefully they both arrive friday... Apple tv says it will arrive on the 16th so I am not to worried.

solidsnake32292

macrumors regular
May 29, 2010
everyone check again!

Mine literally moments ago changed from processing to "Preparing for shipment"!!!!! It says the Apple tv will be delivered with my iPad on the 16th!

appleguy123

macrumors 604
Apr 1, 2009
15 minutes in the future
Mine literally moments ago changed from processing to "Preparing for shipment"!!!!! It says the Apple tv will be delivered with my iPad on the 16th!

Can you screen shot it? I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but it's best to verify it, because you are the first person to say that.

EDIT: Should have checked my own before posting. It's also prepared. Here's the shot to prove it. Screen Shot 2012-03-13 at 7.25.06 PM.png

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007

Mine has also changed within the last hour!

No I am not going to put up screen shots for this. If I was saying I received my new ipad today then yes I would prove it. LOL

Yupper3D

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2007
I'm glad I found this thread. This is my first time preordering and I noticed my iPad was ready to go with a tracking number and everything, but the Apple TV seems to be sitting in limbo.

Did everyone else order an iPad AND Apple TV? I wonder if that has something to do with it? Like, the packed them together but the iPad was the big ticket item, so to speak, so it was the one that got marked off.

I should add this is my first time preordering from Apple (so excited, this will be my second Apple TV after having a first generation one for years and my first iPad) so I don't know what's typical.

I ordered the new iPad and and the Apple TV together on March 7th. The iPad shipped two days later. As of now, it still on it's way from China. It's shipping to Texas, so maybe that's why it didn't go through Nashville, like other people's:

20120314-c691r8sjbcj1pnd9q59egf91y5.jpg

The Apple TV changed from "Processing Items" to "Preparing for Shipment" today:

20120314-r61rgg8u9tt92ri1sf3nqteug.jpg

I'm guessing that the Apple TV is sitting in some warehouse in the US, because there is no way they can send it from China as well at it getting here by Friday.

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011

Yupper3D

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2007
Oh, oh. I believe you got the ATV2 as they were selling that for $89 just before they put up the ATV3 for sale.

Yikes :mad:

----------

Oh, oh. I believe you got the ATV2 as they were selling that for $89 just before they put up the ATV3 for sale.

Well if I get an ATV2, then I'll go to an Apple store and have them switch it for the new one then. Boo.

----------

Why does it say March 16th then? Shouldn't the ATV2 ship right away?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.