Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

New Backbone One Controller Brings a Console-Like Gaming Experience to iPhone

danmart

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2015
Lancs, UK
I've been using the Kishi for PS4 and Xbox One streaming. It works great.
Do you use it with a case on your phone? I’m interested in one of these but would want to keep my case on the phone in case of drops...

Comment

MFiGamer

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2014
CA
The Controller looks impressive.. Price is TOO High "It's a game controller FFS" been saying this since 2014!
Their purchasing model SUCKS... only can buy from the App?? Ridiculous.. infact it looks a lot like a marketing SCAM..
If you do download the App, its say SOLD OUT (3000 units) .. join the queue,, im currently sitting at over 10,000th.. Yeh right..Ok.. sure...oh yeh theres also a cryptic masonic icon in the top right of the App which allows you to input some SECRET code to instantly buy one... OK sure ..right...Bye.

Attachments

• Position.jpg
    Position.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 16
Comment

MFiGamer

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2014
CA
Would this work with GTA San Andreas in the app store?
YES! it works with all the GTA games. there are many websites that list controller supported games including mine, pm for link for uptodate list of controller supported games on iPhone.

Last edited:
Reactions: oneMadRssn
Comment

MFiGamer

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2014
CA
$100? Who is seriously that into iOS gaming that they would spend $100 bucks on a controller?
No-One.. they have been failing since 2014 when the 1st MFi Controller was released at $100..which you can now pick up on fleabay for $5....retail price for ALL controllers should be $49 at the most.

Comment

TheGeekiestDad

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2020
Just got mine last night and started playing with it. It works and feels great, honestly. My only complaint right now is that the triggers and bumpers don't really work for CoD Mobile. Reached out to them to find out if I'm doing something wrong and haven't gotten a response yet.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.