New Element Case Tactical Line

mooseknuckles

macrumors member
Aug 12, 2010
I ***** you not...I got this email this morning and was instantly in love. I sold my 4s to get the Nexus and have a Special Ops in the drawer. This case alone has me back cruising this forum and trying to decide if I come back to the iPhone. The purple pro model I laughed when I got it and now here I am in a panic. Guess who has 2 thumbs and SUCKER written all over their forehead...

FatChick

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
I ***** you not...I got this email this morning and was instantly in love. I sold my 4s to get the Nexus and have a Special Ops in the drawer. This case alone has me back cruising this forum and trying to decide if I come back to the iPhone. The purple pro model I laughed when I got it and now here I am in a panic. Guess who has 2 thumbs and SUCKER written all over their forehead...
which one u gonna order? :D

FatChick

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Desert Pro...If I order I guess I have to go get a phone, or else it becomes a deskmate for the specialops.

I have added one to the cart multiple times today, have yet to pull the trigger
dessert looks really sweet, i'm thinking of getting that myself :D

jlwilsonjr

macrumors member
May 24, 2008
Murfreesboro Ar
sick...sick...sick

WOW those are some of the best looking cases I think I have seen. However is this like the other cases where you have to apply the back plate via adhesive? If so this would be the only reason I will not be buying it.

v0n

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2009
Didn't they have desert and urban camos last year and people complained that rubberised camo layer peals off after some time?