new hardware this summer for sure?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sgalwey, May 11, 2009.

1. sgalwey macrumors newbie

Sorry if I have missed something, but is there definitely going to be an iPhone announced at WWDC? We know iPhone OS 3 is coming for the iPhone and Touch, but I haven't read anything that make me believe - without a doubt - that a new iPhone will be out in June. Is there any definitive evidence or is it merely just hopeful thinking at this point?

I will definitely give the Pre a look as my Treo has been very useful and the Sprint network has been fast over the last two years. Missing Sync spared me the torture of the Palm software and made the experience much better. With cut-and-paste in 3.0 and VNC clients in the Apps Store the iPhone looks like my next phone, but I have to look at all options.

--

Sean

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

Nothing is for sure until apple says so, but all the evidence is pointing to there will be a new phone this summer.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

All we have is rumors. Now, some rumors have been very accurate. Others not so much. I am expecting one just because of the release cycle the iPhone has, not because the rumors say so.

4. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

Rumors are not facts. Taking a rumor to be true is just a bonehead mistake.

That being said

This community, as well as several other boards, blogs, etc have a very high reason to believe that there will be a new iPhone coming out this summer.

There is no definitive answer yet, but we are probably about 90% sure.