NEW iPad love thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mac jones, Mar 18, 2012.

1. mac jones macrumors 68040

No haters allowed in this thread. This is a LOVE thread.

If you have a yellow, blue, bleeding, or overheating, too heavy, lakes too long to charge, cost too much, dead dots, etc, just pretend these don't exist and post away.

2. Apple OC, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012

Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I will just leave this here ...

Attached Files:

3. quinn222 macrumors member

Love mine and it's perfect! I took mine to the Apple Store today to get the Apple Care + warranty and it was inspected thoroughly for dead pixels, light bleeding etc. and even though I hadn't seen any of those things or expected any to be found it was nice to get a clean bill of health from the genius as well.

My photos and video look amazing and the text is so crisp and clear its great for my less than perfect eyes.

I upgraded from an iPad 2, which I also loved. Gave that to my 85 year old mom.

4. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

I LOVE it. It's beautiful! The retina graphics are stunning! Flight Control Rockets looks fantastic! Reading on here is so much easier on my eyes now.

5. emgoodman macrumors regular

Loved my first two gen iPads but so far my feelings for this new guy are off the chart. Ok, I do love my wife and son more but you get the picture.

My new addiction is wallpapers, I think I've tried out over 20 - they all look so good. Hard to settle on one.

6. Texasboy956 macrumors newbie

Love it so much my wife calls me the iPad hogger. She is using it now as we speak!

Attached Files:

7. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Now that I'm on my second iPad in three days I love it and it's perfect and I love that the text is so clear w the retina display! Now I will be on this forum. I can definitely notice a difference with the old iPad 2 display Bc It made my eyes tired.

8. greytmom macrumors 68040

greytmom

I see this screen better without my glasses. I'm sold.

9. Ducky280 macrumors regular

10. spiderman0616 macrumors 68030

spiderman0616

Been enjoying the hell out of mine all weekend.

We were on vacation in California when iPad 1 came out and I was so envious of everyone in the airport who had iPads while I lugged around a big heavy laptop bag. Now it's come full circle--can't wait to take mine to Vegas with me next week.

11. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

12. kycophpd macrumors 6502a

kycophpd

I love mine! As a police officer, it the perfect size for using on the job because a phone is just sometimes to small and a laptop too big to lug around.

Of course, that was the reason I loved my 1 and 2 also! But the graphics are amazing and the camera is great for scanning pages. Hopefully AT&T will add LTE here in Louisville soon so I can see the speed this thing can do!

13. lilj4425 macrumors 6502a

Now we can rent our games from Blockbuster...

14. Fast Shadow macrumors 6502a

I think it's amazing so far. The display is incredible. And it runs so much better than my original iPad did. I never had an iPad 2 so this feels like a pretty big jump in performance and stability to me. Safari crashed all the time on my gen 1 iPad. No such problem on the new one.

15. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Hell, Safari crashed all the time on my gen 2 iPad. I have had no such issue with my new iPad, which is a welcome improvement.

16. drenline macrumors 6502a

drenline

awaiting jailbreak first before I could post how I feel in this thread....