NEW iPad love thread

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 6, 2006
No haters allowed in this thread. This is a LOVE thread.

If you have a yellow, blue, bleeding, or overheating, too heavy, lakes too long to charge, cost too much, dead dots, etc, just pretend these don't exist and post away.

quinn222

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2011
Love mine and it's perfect! I took mine to the Apple Store today to get the Apple Care + warranty and it was inspected thoroughly for dead pixels, light bleeding etc. and even though I hadn't seen any of those things or expected any to be found it was nice to get a clean bill of health from the genius as well.

My photos and video look amazing and the text is so crisp and clear its great for my less than perfect eyes.

I upgraded from an iPad 2, which I also loved. Gave that to my 85 year old mom.

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
I LOVE it. It's beautiful! The retina graphics are stunning! Flight Control Rockets looks fantastic! Reading on here is so much easier on my eyes now.

emgoodman

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2011
Loved my first two gen iPads but so far my feelings for this new guy are off the chart. Ok, I do love my wife and son more but you get the picture.

My new addiction is wallpapers, I think I've tried out over 20 - they all look so good. Hard to settle on one.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2012
Now that I'm on my second iPad in three days I love it and it's perfect and I love that the text is so clear w the retina display! Now I will be on this forum. I can definitely notice a difference with the old iPad 2 display Bc It made my eyes tired.

spiderman0616

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2010
Been enjoying the hell out of mine all weekend.

We were on vacation in California when iPad 1 came out and I was so envious of everyone in the airport who had iPads while I lugged around a big heavy laptop bag. Now it's come full circle--can't wait to take mine to Vegas with me next week.

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
I love mine! As a police officer, it the perfect size for using on the job because a phone is just sometimes to small and a laptop too big to lug around.

Of course, that was the reason I loved my 1 and 2 also! But the graphics are amazing and the camera is great for scanning pages. Hopefully AT&T will add LTE here in Louisville soon so I can see the speed this thing can do!

Fast Shadow

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2004
Hollywood, CA
I think it's amazing so far. The display is incredible. And it runs so much better than my original iPad did. I never had an iPad 2 so this feels like a pretty big jump in performance and stability to me. Safari crashed all the time on my gen 1 iPad. No such problem on the new one.

MykullMyerz

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2006
Washington, D.C.
I think it's amazing so far. The display is incredible. And it runs so much better than my original iPad did. I never had an iPad 2 so this feels like a pretty big jump in performance and stability to me. Safari crashed all the time on my gen 1 iPad. No such problem on the new one.
Hell, Safari crashed all the time on my gen 2 iPad. I have had no such issue with my new iPad, which is a welcome improvement.