Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cbgroves

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Is there a good summary somewhere of what all the "credible" rumors are for the new iPhone?

Thanks!

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Define "credible."
I say this because everyone will either believe or dis-believe anything that did not come from Jobs' mouth. Its really only credible if it came from :apple: Everything else is open to speculation.

cbgroves

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
haha I put credible in quotes because I know nothing is official. I read the articles on the front page, in particular the translation from the Chinese site. beyond that and the 32g rumor, is there anything major?

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
haha I put credible in quotes because I know nothing is official. I read the articles on the front page, in particular the translation from the Chinese site. beyond that and the 32g rumor, is there anything major?

The housing, and possible upgrades. Really, like you said, nothing is official yet. Its all speculation until WWDC.

cbgroves

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
haha I have been, and I've read about all of those, just making sure I haven't missed anything!

=MuLti-CeLL=

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2009
m0biLe
Here's a thread I started back in December.

http://www.everythingicafe.com/foru...new-hardware-and-release-dates-40204-124.html

Sure, you probably won't read all 125 pages but we've linked to just about every article, rumors and news that have come about since it was started and we keep it updated everyday. Good discussion.

I plan on compiling a huge list of all the rumors and such this weekend so we can reflect before WWDC, hopefully ill have the time to do so because that's a lot of compiling! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.