New iPod Nano Colors?

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001
https://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png

9to5mac.com reports further on upcoming iPod Nano case redesigns and colors.

The reinforce that the new iPod Nanos will come in shorter form factors but also reveal what they believe the final colors will be of the shipping iPod Nanos. The colors include Black, Silver, Cranberry/Wine Red, Lighter Blue, and Light Green.

The colors are even depicted by the site and reproduced below.

9to5mac is a relative newcomer but has previously had some accurate reports. Whether this can carry over to iPod related rumors will be seen in the coming months when Apple refreshes their overdue iPod lineup.

Article Link

mongoos150

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2005
I love it! The colors look quite hip. Very muted quite Soho-esque (if that makes sense to people who pay attention to the color pallet of the district), even classic.

Muzzway

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2007
Umm, not sure if I like them too much.

I also hope the new nano won't look like the picture they posted.

Viddrumr32

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2007
Raleigh NC
I'm still having trouble accepting that Apple would drastically change the form factor of the nano that much. I know it was somewhat a big step from the mini to the nano but that change made sense. I don't understand at all why apple would make the nano bigger. Who knows? Maybe the change will be more acceptable when apple has put their touch on the form factor and it might even be appealing. Or 9to5mac could be full of crap on this one and Apple is allowing this false release of information to trick us into thinking its real because they let the info on the new macs stay on the internet too. I just want the full screen ipod released soon... Dang it, now I'm not gonna have any money after i buy a 360 and halo 3 the same week. :mad:

Mac One

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2007
NZ
I like the current form of the nano and don't like the idea that it will be changed. I would also hope that if they change the colour set they would at least include the old set too. The new colours look to watered down - I much prefer the intensity and brightness of the current ones. Maybe there will be a common colour that these options will complement?

kymac

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2006
portland
hmmm is that dark grey or black? dark grey would be right up my alley [:

edit: oh the link says its black ]:

Football1maniac

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Na...NO!

The new iPod Nano will not have video in it. If you want video, you have to upgrade, that was the whole point of the actualy iPod Nano. A cheap, affordable, little player that has the charm of it's big brother, but smaller, much smaller. With video added in, the Nano will take a chunk out of the real iPod, but if Apple releases a touch-screen iPod, then it takes a chunk out of the iPhone's market. It's a chain, mind as well stay where you are.

God Bless Steve Jobs:apple:

Analog Kid

macrumors 603
Mar 4, 2003
If I had to guess, I'd say the wine color will lead the pack.

The blue might work as party favors at a baby shower...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.