Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jas123

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
Could someone tell me if this problem is something that should concern me. The bars just appeared all of a sudden and did not go away till I rebooted the machine. It has not come back since but I am wondering if i have a serious defect here. Also I did try turning the screen off and on before I rebooted but that didn't do anything. Thanks,
P1000221.jpg

Jas123

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
It seems that thread focuses more on some yellow tint. This seems to be a little different. I'm looking for some quick answers. so please give me a summary and not a re-direction.

MM07

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
It seems that thread focuses more on some yellow tint. This seems to be a little different. I'm looking for some quick answers. so please give me a summary and not a re-direction.

Sorry, I linked to the wrong thread...I was just trying to help.

I do remember seeing threads on this...have fun looking for them.

Jas123

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2008
I appreciate that.. I wasn't trying to be rude. thanks, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with this machine.

Zeos

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2008
Happened to me once after I opened the lid and woke the MBP from sleep. I rebooted and all has been fine since. If it happens again, I will take a photo and bring it in to an Apple store.

longofest

Editor emeritus
Jul 10, 2003
Falls Church, VA
My less than 2 week old MBP also just got this. Cleared by closing/opening lid.

Happens again and I'm gonna give Apple a little chat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.