New MacBook's, New Colours?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by MykeHamilton, Oct 13, 2008.

1. MykeHamilton macrumors newbie

From reading a similar post, it seems the lower end MacBook's will be colour coded, with no price drop - According to BestBuy's listings!

http://gizmodo.com/5062621/supposed-best-buy-listings-for-new-macbooks-show-no-price-drop

Seems reasonable that Apple would try and give the lower end MacBooks a USP - Dell did it with their inspirion 1525's, They come in White, Black, Blue, Yellow and Pink I think?

I'm not keen on different colours if I'm honest - Would like it in black, but they come only in Green, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Orange and Red - Similar to iPod Nano's? without the Black (Think I'll try and stretch for the Pro!) I'm assuming that the top casing will be annodised metal or coloured plastics, only a hunch.

The prices also, stay the same. I'd expect the MacBook Pro's to stay all aluminium, makes them different to their lower end MacBook's.

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

3. marvel2 macrumors 6502

I can't wait until Apple announces the new lineup tomorrow. Then we will no longer have these types of posts about speculating what the new MB will have or be...

4. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

they'll just start speculating on the NEXT generation

5. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

And bitching about the just-released one.